Hitch Your Star to Our Success & Professionalism
The Corporate Sustaining Member programme of CMC-Global, offers companies and other organizations whose products, services, or community interests align with those of CMC-Global, to join our organization and be recognized for their support.
Depending on the level of your support, you will receive different levels of benefit.
And, depending on your needs, we can customize a package of benefits in return for your support.
The CSM programme will provide marketing and promotional opportunities such as:
- Exclusivity of Membership in CMC-Global within the core business sector of the CSM vis a vis competing organizations.
- Notification of all promotional opportunities through CMC-Global
- Direct access to internationally recognized Certified Management Consultants (CMCs) for any consulting requirements
- Use of CSM Logo and status on the CSM’s organization’s promotional materials, website
- Recognition of the CSM status at all CMC-Global events and any press release related to those events
- Waiving of attendance fees for up to two of the Organization’s delegates to the CMC-Global annual congress
- Promotion of the CSM status in ICMCI publications
- Provision of a customized workshop or seminar for up to one day (excluding travel and accommodation for the facilitator).
Different levels of Membership and their Benefit
There are 4 general levels of CSM membership:
|1. Sponsoring Member||
Specific to a single event organized by CMC-Global
Fees & Benefits TBD for each event
|2. Corporate Member||
Annual Membership Fee of 5.000€
See benefits grid below
|3. Corporate Supporting Member||
Annual Membership Fee of 10.000€
See benefits grid below
|4. Corporate Sustaining Member||
Annual Membership Fee of 25.000€
See benefits grid below
Sponsoring Member (for events)
€TBD by Event
Corporate Member (annual)
Corporate Supporting Member (annual)
Corporate Sustaining Member (annual)
|Membership exclusivity to the Member from within the core business sector of the Member||✔|
|Advance notification of all exposure and promotional opportunities through the CMC-Global||✔||✔||✔|
|Direct announcement via email to all CMC-Global members of Members’ consulting recruiting needs in order to provide Member access to internationally recognized Certified Management Consultants||✔||✔||✔|
|Use of the membership status/sponsorship on Members’ website||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|“Membership status of CMC-Global” sentence to be used by Member in introducing their CSR activities||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Mention of membership status on CMC-Global website with related logo and Member website link||✔||✔|
|Mention of sponsorship status on CMC-Global website with related logo and Member website link for the duration of the event||✔|
|Recognition of Member status at CMC-Global events and any press releases related to those events||✔||✔||✔|
|Recognition of Sponsorship at the sponsored event and any press releases related to the event||✔|
|Availability of a Member brochure stand and promotional items at CMC-Global events||✔||✔|
|Availability of a Sponsor brochure stand and promotional items at CMC-Global sponsored event||✔|
|The attendance of one Member delegate to the Council annual congress||✔|
|The attendance of two Member delegates to the Council annual congress||✔|
|The attendance of two Sponsor delegates to the Council sponsored events||✔|
|An opportunity for the Member/ Sponsor to be recognized and/or introduced at CMC-Global event/s||✔||✔||✔|
|Announcement of the membership in one issue of the CMC Today ( by-monthly electronic newsletter)||✔||✔||✔|
|Announcement of the sponsorship in one issue of the CMC Today ( by-monthly electronic newsletter)||✔|
|Publication of an article written by the Member in any CMC Today issue within the membership year (length and content subject to our editorial standards)||✔||✔|
|Feature of a Member video to the CMC-Global YouTube Channel||✔||✔|
|Mention of the Member’s CSM status in introductory letters/proposals to donor agencies||✔|
|Introduction of the CSM concept (and the CSM Membership of Member) in the Wiki being prepared by the Council in support of IMCs, as a best practice||✔|
|General workshop or seminar on management consulting best practices, specific content to be mutually agreed, to be held for up to one day (8 hours of content) at Member premises for an agreed upon number of participants not to exceed 20 persons. The workshop will be conducted at no cost to the CSM excluding travel and accommodation for the speaker||✔|
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and start the dialogue!
Benefits to IMCs:
Our country-specific Institutes of Management Consulting are encouraged to embrace this global programme and share in its return to our professional body. If an IMC successfully works with CMC-Global to bring-in and sign-up a CSM, then they too can share in the benefits:
- Ability to approach organizations in-country with an international offering.
- Diversifying linkages outside our MC community.
- Attracting business prospects by building trust with non-consulting entities.
- Involving Management Consulting clients with CMC-Global – reinforcing their international presence.
- Supporting your role as the representative body of CMC-Global.
- Enhancing your image and raising the association to a higher level of visibility.
- Diversifying income to your IMC which would provide you with sustainability and increased offerings to your consulting community.
For more information or to get started; contact us at: