ICMCI would like to announce the Constantinus International Award 2022 Kick-off for nominations!
This year, we will also go virtual and it is now the time to start preparing for the award to be held on Wednesday 12 October 2022.
Let us make this a continued success, winners will be announced and celebrated virtually this year, however, they will be invited to join the Gala Dinner next year where we hope it will be an actual live event to celebrate them again with the winners of 2023.
Documents and guidelines:
1. Background & Supplementary Documents: In 2022, ICMCI is dedicated to raise the number of participating countries and the number of submitted projects jointly with the Constantinus Award Ambassadors who you have appointed, as they will join us in our efforts to promote our global excellence award!. We trust you and your ambassadors will do your utmost to support our global initiative.
We hope to welcome as many projects from each member country to the 2022 Constantinus International Award.
With this announcement, we invite our National Institutes to submit outstanding consulting projects from members to the Constantinus International Award. The full documentation needed can be viewed HERE, please go through them as these documents should be helpful for you in order to get an impression on what the nominated projects should/could look like and how they will be judged.
2. National Marketing Initiatives: We kindly ask you to also promote this award with marketing measures in your country to be led by the appointed Ambassador (e.g. national press releases, national events for nominees, selection of sponsors/partners and recognized jury members). Moreover we also ask you to link https://www.constantinus-international.com/award and https://www.cmc-global.org/content/constantinus-awards to your Institute's website.
We have a few videos that might assist you with the marketing efforts and they can be found at the following link https://www.cmc-global.org/content/videos
3. The Process: In order to facilitate the decision making process, we would like to summarize the most important aspects of the award:
- The first step in order to get the award started would be a binding commitment from your (IMC) Institute starting now and until July 5th 2022 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to email@example.com, which is accompanied by accepting a charge of € 1.000,00 excl. VAT to cover the costs for the adaptation of the application tool and the jury tool, the maintenance of the website as well as a small marketing initiative. The invoice will be sent by the Constantinus Award Office directly to the participating IMC.
- Subsequently, all participating Institutes have the opportunity to name 3 national nominations. Once you are nominated by your IMC, you are allowed to take part.
- From 7 April until 19 July 2022 the nominees can submit their applications online. They will be provided with individual login credentials by the Constantinus Award Office after registering on the website www.constantinus-international.com. The link for registration is: https://submit.constantinus-international.com/user/login (will only be open on April 7th). The language for application will be English.
- Each participating Institute has to name two jury members. The members of the jury will also be able to do their evaluation online via a registration with individual login credentials. Once you provide the binding commitment, please also provide the nominated jury members to include name and email. The online jury evaluation will take place between 26th of July until 23rd of August.
- Finally the award ceremony will take place at the ICMCI Virtual Gala on October 12, 2021.
- Attending nominees (consultants and clients) will have to be registered to attend the virtual award ceremony, therefore please share with them the online registration meeting link that will be announced accordingly .
All detailed information is available on the award website at: (https://www.constantinus-international.com/participation-and-application/)
We hope with this short summary we have outlined the main aspects of the Constantinus International Award and we are looking forward to your responses. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact Bianca Pilz, Constantinus Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Reema Nasser, ICMCI (email@example.com).